At the foundation, we are grateful for every helping hand and the children and families thank you in advance for the love and care you extend to them by helping us accomplishing our mission in a better way!
Some examples of goods that often come in handy :
- Clothes and shoes
- Sheets and towels
- Electrical appliances i.e. fridge, dish washer, oven, vacuum cleaner,…
- Games, teddy bears,…
- Sports material
- School supplies and coloring pencils/paper
- Carpets and curtains
- Reading books
- Computers and software
There are a number of specific projects which require quite a bit of funding
The second part of the Children at risk Institute has been completed; the foundation is looking for a partner to furnish the bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens. Need for 144 total capacity or 288 bunk beds 288.
Vocational training center, Sports and art facilities and 26 classroom school
In order to start the building of the vocational training facilities, sports and art facilities and the 26 classroom school, the foundation is looking for a partner.
Expansion of the micro-loan fund in order to meet current and future demand
Extra funds for the micro-loans are much needed in order to be able to expand to other areas and start new branches in Cairo (Badrasheen and Faysal) and to open branches in Alexandria and Menia.
Volunteering for staff training
- Training for Social workers: i.e. Computer training, English, psychological training, social work, …
- Assistance from Foreign Students in Humanities: Training of staff – stories, standards, psychological tests, …
- We consider our volunteering program an extremely important component of the overall system at I the Egyptian. Volunteers contribute equally to the development of the program as any other member of the organization. The volunteer program contributes to the children’s knowledge of important values and principles which they will use throughout their lives. Volunteers work around research and development of crafts programs, dance/music and sports
- Vocational training – In order to help our children choose a profession in which they can excel, it is recommended for them to taste from different possibilities. If you are a professional builder, Chef, housekeeper, seamstress,… and would like to introduce the children to your profession, please contact us (insert link with e-mail address: email@example.com)
Our youngsters also have the possibility to go on individual 3 month (extendable) trainings in companies or with professional individuals. Taking one of our youngsters under your wings is rewarding to you and opens a world of possibilities to them. Contact us to make a dream come true.
- Handicraft (jewels)
Webmaster/Social media guru
- We are currently looking for a partner to update the content of our website on a regular basis and to create and maintain a Facebook page, and our Youtube and Flickr accounts.
Other tasks would include writing press releases and quarterly newsletters in order to communicate with the press and with our followers.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.